New real estate app
There are so many apps for just about everything you can think of. To help keep up and identify those that are most useful, I have just recently downloaded the Property Evaluator for iPhone. The reviews were positive, 4 out of 5 stars, but there were only 14 so it is probably best to check it out personally. Here is a brief overview of what this app is all about.
The app is described as a real estate investment analysis tool. There are three levels, Standard, Premium and Pro. I downloaded the Standard version.
You enter information about the property that you are interested in and the app calculates performance projections that they claim help you do a true apples to apples comparison between properties.
Once the analysis is complete, you can email a PDF of the projections to your clients, lenders or investment partners.
Additional features in the Standard version are:
- Edit values, view reports, and save changes for a single property
- Easily change the holding period from 0 to 30 years, and all of the numbers are automatically updated.
- Take a photo of the property and store it with the property
- View a map of the property
- Built in mortgage calculator with complete payment schedules
Let me know if you’ve tried this app or others and what you think.