5 Reasons To Sell Your Home Now
If you are contemplating whether to sell your home in or wait, here are some important reasons why now is the time to sell:
1) Your house will get the most exposure NOW. Summer officially starts June 21st and this is when most buyers enter the real estate market. Your home will get the most exposure and has the best chance of getting sold during these months.
2) The amount of foreclosures and shorts sales will be increasing in the next 90 days. These homes will be your direct competition so the sooner you can get your home on the market, the sooner you can sell it.
3) Banks are gearing up for even stricter lending standards, which means it will become increasingly difficult to qualify for home loans.
4) Rising interest rates are pushing more buyers out and waiting could mean there will be fewer eligible buyers.
5) The time is now to get on with your life. Don’t let a less than impressive housing market deter you from realizing your plans of moving AND moving on.
These 5 tips above show that it makes sense to sell your home now. Don’t put it off, the time is now!